TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For all wholesale enquiries and orders, please contact Honey at firstname.lastname@example.org - Once the quote has been agreed, your full information is acquired (name, company, address, contact number, email, VAT and EORI number) we can then proceed with the payment process
Application and entire agreement
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation (Goods) by the buyer (you or Customer) from Bubble Oblong a company registered LALO THE SHOP LTD a company registered in England and Wales under number 12658606 whose registered office is at Unit 11.1 Regents Studios, 8 Andrews Road, London, E8 4QN, (we or us as a supplier)
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
- These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other items that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or a course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice versa
- The description of the Goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In accepting the quotation you accept that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods by us. Description of the Goods set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only.
- Please be advised that due to the nature of this item, there may be some markings that are exclusive to hand made products, making them all unique and no two every identical
- Changes in the colour and density of the plastic may occur due to the nature of its origin, and the fact that it is recycled
- The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation current at the date of your order or such other price as we may agree in writing
- If the cost of the Goods is to increase due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alterations of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the price prior to delivery.
- Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it
- You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion
- LALO THE SHOP LTD operates under EX WORKS, so the Price is exclusive of customs fees, packaging and transportation / delivery.
- All prices are listed in UK POUND STERLING (GBP)
- For SOR wholesale - sales reports and forecasts must be given bi-weekly otherwise a minimum purchase order of minimum 50% of the stock must be met by the buyer
Cancellation and Alteration
- Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales documentation are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable of acceptance
- Due to the nature of the product and the community project that LALO THE SHOP LTD is committed to, we cannot accept refunds unless the item is faulty or damaged.
- The quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above) is valid for a period of 14 days only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier time.
- Due to the nature of the manufacturing and once the sales have been completed, we cannot accept a refund once the order has been made, apart from any mistakes made on behalf of LALO THE SHOP LTD
- We will invoice you on the price upon agreement of the quote
- First time wholesale customers of LALO THE SHOP LTD must pay upfront 100% of the invoice, so as to protect our business and our workers in Mexico.
- For all other orders, you must pay 50% of the fee in advance upon receipt of the invoice, and 50% within 30 days of receiving the bags, unless agreed otherwise.
- You must make payment of 50% even if delivery has not taken place, and/or that the Goods have not been passed to you
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and without limiting any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest at the rate of 5% of cost price per week of delays until you pay in full.
- All payment must be made in GBP
- Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- If paying via a foreign bank account, please email us through a payment slip as proof of payment to email@example.com
- LALO THE SHOP LTD trades as EX Works meaning they will not be responsible for the payment of the delivery costs.
- A flat rate of £50 as a shipping and handling fee will be charged if LALO THE SHOP LTD is requested to organize instead of the buyer
- We can arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or to another location we agree in writing.
- Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm
- If you do not take delivery we of the Goods we may, at our sole discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
(a) Store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance, and / or
(b) Make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the cost of such delivery, and/or
(c) After 10 business days, resell or acquire either part or all of the Goods, and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
- If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
- Any dates quoted for the delivery of the Goods are approximate only, and the time frame of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
- Due to the nature of the product, please allow for a 6-8 week lead time from production to delivery, depending on the amount ordered. In the Summer when wholesale is busier, please expect a 10-12 week lead time.
- For SOR wholesale - payments for stock to be returned to LALO THE SHOP LTD must be handled by the buyer
Damages and Defects
- Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please contact LALO THE SHOP LTD via firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.
- Products or goods purchased from LALO THE SHOP LTD. shall only be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). In the event the Wholesale Account chooses to place the products or goods for sale above the MSRP or at a discount, then permission for special sale events beyond the MSRP must be requested in writing to LALO THE SHOP LTD in advance.